Hearted Notice of Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
It is the policy of Multiply Media, LLC “(Multiply”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright and other intellectual property owners. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf) (the “DMCA”), Multiply has designated an agent (specified below) to receive Notifications of Claimed Copyright Infringement on its sites.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Multiply’s Copyright Agent with the following information in accordance with the DMCA:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on any of Multiply’s sites or services, with enough detail that we may find it on our web site; your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Multiply’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Multiply Media, LLC
6665 Delmar Blvd., Ste. 3000
Saint Louis, MO, 63130
Telephone: 314-664-2010 ext 119